Recipe: Seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte w/CBD
It’s autumn season. The leaves are turning wonderful colors and dropping to make way for a new generation. However, between now and spring, it’s the time for warm, cozy, cinnamony goodness in the form of soul warming drinking. And we’re giving this trendy favorite an even trendier twist. As always, CBD is the perfect additive to make this fall favorite even more decadent and relaxing, especially during the season of shopping and relative visits. Wrap yourself up in some warm pumpkin goodness. Here’s what you’ll need to make this delicious drink:
- 1/3 cup canned 100% pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 40 milligrams water-soluble CBD or a cinnamon-flavored CBD
- 1 cup strong coffee, espresso or instant coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup whipped cream, fresh or ready made
- Measure then add the first 9 ingredients into a 4-quart saucepan and whisk all together.
- Heat over medium high till it just comes to a boil.
- Whisk often. Do not over-boil or the milks will separate.
- Whisk in your CBD till incorporated
- When hot, pour into 4 mugs and top with whipped cream. Sprinkle some extra spice on top and enjoy.
- If using CBD, you can add more or less depending on your needs.
- You can also use 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix instead of separate spices if it’s easier to find.
- Hemplucid makes a water-soluble CBD that works great.
- This is great as an iced latte, too!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]